- Tony: And this is Pepper Potts. Pepper cleans up after me, gets me everywhere on time.
- Pepper: I try my best.
- Tony: And she looks good in a suit.
- Pepper: [bemused] Careful, that's harassment, sir.
Boyfriend got on an earlier flight, so he’s landing at like 6 instead of like 11, so I actually get to see him tonight. Yay!
don’t you think it’s kind of funny that we have these characters with magical powers that go on incredible adventures and do amazing things and that’s really impressive but after a while we’re like “okay so what if they just owned a coffee shop. imagine them filing their taxes”
Next year, same Sofia Vergara bit but with Outlander guy— Brandon Nowalk (@bnowalk) August 26, 2014
does anyone else literally get stressed out by how many shows they need to watch like
- "oh is the second season of that out?"
- "but i need to watch that one too-"
- "but all of my friends are telling me to watch that one"
clint barton might be in cap 3 this is the best news ever bye